Integrable and adaptable
The integration option of the TIMENSION 7744 Vario Terminal enables seamless integration into the conditions of your office, commercial and industrial properties.
Since the Vario Terminal can either be installed in commercially available flush-mounted device boxes or simply on the wall, it is ideally suited if you want to retrofit a system for time recording without great effort or if you want to expand an existing installation.
7744 Vario terminals offer situation-specific housing variants
In combination with the TIMENSION software, the Vario terminals can be integrated anywhere and can be implemented to suit any budget. It also offers you an exceptionally wide range of different areas of application: time recording, access control, cost center recording and individual applications. Can also be installed water-protected according to IP44. With its impact-resistant, break-proof and theft-proof installation, it is particularly suitable for public buildings and facilities.
TIMESYS Access Port + Vario
The combination of the modules depends on the configuration and options. Not all modules can be combined in every configuration.
- Connection options: max. 16 Vario terminals (max. 16 digital inputs for contact monitoring, max. 16 digital outputs for contact control) access, time recording, cost center recording and individual applications can be combined span>
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbit (LAN, WLAN)
Radio clock connection
- Synchronization of time and date accurate to the second with the PTB’s atomic clock
- Automatic summer and winter time changeover including time synchronization of the host
Internal power supply
- 230 V, 50 – 60 Hz
Vario Terminal Apps
- 7744 TIMENSION access
- 7744 TIMENSION time recording
- 7744 TIMENSION time recording with cost center change
- 7744 TIMENSION customized application
- Standard 19 inch slide-in / desktop housing
- Height: 3 U (132.6 mm)
Security and data protection
The coordinated TIMENSION security concept also includes a maximum of 128 bit encryption. This means that the database content on the server or host as well as the data transfer to each user (client) is encrypted. Due to the security-oriented architecture, all content is on the servers. No data is saved on the user PC. Of course, the recorded data corresponds to the record-keeping requirement according to the Minimum Wage Act (MiLoG).
Since we put together the devices from our Vario line individually for each individual customer, the terminals can unfortunately not be ordered in our web shop. However, if you are interested, we are always available by phone or email and will be happy to advise you on the optimal time management system for your company.