826,00 € – 1.125,00 €
Style and innovation in a touch screen terminal
SuperGLASS 4 is a time recording terminal that guarantees the highest level of security. Super GLASS 4 has a capacitive or resistive 4.3 inch color touch screen and buzzer for audible signals. It’s innovative and easy to use thanks to its intuitive user interface.
SuperGLASS 4 is a ready-to-use device with built-in presence detection capabilities to meet a wide variety of data collection and enterprise security needs.
For small-scale systems, the Web Table Editor feature allows autonomous management of the entire access control system directly from a PC’s browser, eliminating the need to install communication and configuration software.
THE KEY FEATURES OF SUPERGLASS 4 ARE:
- the clear visualization of the time and the direction of movement;
- the efficient reporting of the results of transactions;
- the ability to execute PIN transactions through the virtual keyboard;
- the free definition of reasons;
- the visualization of messages personalized by user;
- the ability to display all the cancellations of a user;
- the functionalities used for the management and control of access; Whitelist, time zones and complete control of 2 passes even in environments where a high level of security is required (thanks to the 485 boards that can be installed in a secure environment).
- Biometrics: Enlargement of the SuperGLASS 4 with up to 8 devices FingerBOX or XFinger enables the enrollment and the transfer of fingerprints to the end devices such as AX GATE and AX DOOR.
- In case of power failure, SuperGLASS 4 does not switch off! Thanks to the serial internal battery that keeps it working for hours.
THE STRENGTH OF SUPERGLASS 4
- Optional internal WiFi module;
- Capacitive or resistive touchscreen display for vertical or horizontal installation;
- Ready to use thanks to the use of integrated presence detection and access control;
- Can be configured and managed over the Internet using standard communication protocols (HTTP, FTP) or via the Web Table Editor;
- The real-time communication with an online server during operation (exchange of stamps, change of status …) can also be based on the encrypted protocol HTTPS;
- Integrated server and FTP client with the ability to automatically transfer the transactions to a server for import in third party programs (the cancellations are stored in the text file in personalized format);
- External USB interface to the cancellations
- to download (usable in standalone systems with a protected password);
- High security and extensibility of the number of readers to be connected and the number of available I / Os. For port 485, biometric XFinger devices and FD NeoMax modules can be connected